So we are doing Alpha again at St. Barnabas, starting with a dinner on the 25th of July and then weekly meetings on the 1st of August through to the 26th September.
What an amazing opportunity we have to get to know each other and so much more.
There is a place for everyone who attends St. Barnabas to be part of Alpha.
- Are you going to come as a participant and get to grips with the basics of why you come to St. Barnabas?
- Are you going to come one evening and help serve the meal?
- Or come and sit in a group and befriend someone?
- Can you mix cool drink?
- Can you put a jug of water on a table?
- Can you lay a table for dinner?
- Can you baby sit?
- Can you pray?
- Can you lead worship or give the talks?
- Can you lend out books from the Alpha library?
- Can you welcome people?
- Can you give someone a sticker with their name written on it?
- Can you drive a car?
- Can you make a salad?
- Can you smile and listen or chat?
- Can you do any of the above?
What an amazing opportunity as everyone can do something.
Whether you need to be baby sat or fetched from home or look after children in your home so your husband/wife can come or pray at home.
Please consider participating even just once.
Will you invite people through face book, the invitations, word of mouth or a phone call?
let us practice doing good to everyone,
and especially toward them that are of the household of the faith.
(the family of St. Barnabas.)
Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance,
let us work for the benefit of all,
starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith.